On the Day Debut Coordination Package
This package is for when you already booked your suppliers but would like us to implement your plans on the event day:
- Meet with client within one (1) month but not later than two (2) weeks before the event date.
- Three (3) pre-event meetings will be scheduled prior to the event
- Semi-detailing event details.
- Unlimited phone and email consultations upon contract signing.
- Management and supervision of venue set-up, debutante preparation and reception program.
- Client turnover of all signed final contracts (if any) and other plans for reference, follow up, confirmation, coordination and 90 execution.
- Ocular inspection of the reception venues.
- Provide a details schedule for the date of debut. Upon client’s approval, schedule will be strictly followed and implemented on the event date.
- Debutante assistance before, during and after the party (from hotel/residence to reception)
- Guest, gift & program management.
- Coordinate with the banquet sales representative and captain waiter
- Coordination with suppliers on the day of the event.
- Turnover of debut accessories, gifts, leftover foods and other items to client after reception.
- Review the program flow and details with the suppliers.
- Handle guest registration.
- Ushering the guest
- Management of each event of the program.
- Assist the host/emcee, photographer and videographer.
- 8 coordinators during the entire event day.
- Php5,000 down payment is required upon contract signing. Remaining balance can be paid in installment via post-dated cheques:
- Deposits are non-refundable, as these are used to book all required suppliers. It is not applicable and non-transferable to another date in case the client decides to postpone or cancel the event.
- If the client withdraws from hiring the Event Organizer after this contract had been signed and before the down payment has been given, the Client agrees to pay 30% of the management fee, which shall serve as payment for consultation and Pre-arrangement Services.
- If the client cancels the event, the deposit paid to the event Organizer will be forfeited and the Company shall reimburse the Event Organizer for all outstanding expenses including cancellation fees incurred by suppliers for the event
- Notice of cancellation from the Client must be provided to the Event Organizer in writing.
- Remaining balance should be settled on the ten (10) days before the event.
- No pencil booking. Event date will be blocked off upon contract signing and receipt of down payment.
Package is for events in Metro Manila area only. Additional rates apply for destination / out of town events.
Contact us for a detailed package quotation: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / (0977) 4474783.
On the day Coordination: DEBUT OTD
Full Coordination: DEBUT FULL COORDINATION